November 14, 2011

Toys R Us' Nabi Android tablet for kids

The Toys R Us has cooperated with application developers FUHU to make available the Nabi Android tablet for kids. The tablet is packed with a 7-inch touchscreen display with an effective resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The Nabi Android tablet comes with a dual core 533MHz Cortex A9 processor, a PowerVR SGX530 graphic processing unit, a 4 gigabytes of internal storage space, a front-facing camera and a 1080p High Definition video playback.This tablet also has a 3,000mAh battery that provides working power of up to 5 hours of non-stop gaming experience. The Nabi Android tablet will be launched on December 1st, 2011 for $199.99.

5 comments:

GalaxyTron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GalaxyTron said...

Best Kids Tablet

Nancy Jackson said...

Toys are gaming point for kids. I have also so much excitement to know the varieties of toys and features. But from your blog I couldn’t find about that. So would you suggest me where I'll get. You can choose as per your choice of cheap toys for kids at www.wolvol.com

mahasiswa teladan said...

Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
thank you :)

davechaoss said...

My childs school uses the nabi tablet as a reward for their students. I was played around with it for a few minutes and can really see my son use it at home. I did a small drop test (with the teachers permission) and it performed well. I want my son to embrace technology. Just not with my tablet that he could break.