July 31, 2012

Lenovo ThinkPad 24382JU with Intel Core i7-3720QM

This Lenovo ThinkPad 24382JU laptop PC comes packed with notable features such as 500 GB HDD; QM77 Express chipset; DVD-Writer; 15.6 inch Active Matrix TFT Color LCD; Webcam; Keyboard Backlight; 4 GB DDR3 memory; and Finger Print Reader.

Additionally, this Lenovo ThinkPad 24382JU laptop PC comes with the processing power of Third Generation Intel Core i7-3720QM quad-core processor with 2.6GHz base clock speed and Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz. This Intel Core i7-3720QM has a PassMark Rating of 9000, making it one of the of most powerful Ivy Bridge processor in the market for mobile computing. It has an integrated Graphics controller called Intel HD Graphics 4000 and a dedicated one dubbed NVIDIA Quadro K1000M for better video processing.

The Lenovo ThinkPad 24382JU laptop PC also offers connectivity options such as IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN for you to be connected to the internet wirelessly; Bluetooth 4.0; Gigabit Ethernet; FireWire/i.LINK; DisplayPort; VGA; 2 USB 2.0; and 2 USB 3.0 ports. It has 9-cell lithium ion battery for up to 12 hours of battery life.

This Lenovo ThinkPad 24382JU laptop PC measures 1.4 x 14.7 x 9.7 inches and weighs about 6.19 pounds this means that it is not meant for people who needs computing device while on the go. It runs with Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system. It can be had at the price of $1540.

7 comments:

Mylene said...

I remember my days with my previous employer. They provided my own Think Pad, still IBM before.

visiting from BC Blogger CommEx

Jhari said...

Seeing your site makes me miss my laptop more :( It's still in the service centre for repair.

Mommy Maye said...

Hi Gelo! I wonder if you are doing camera reviews too. My husband want to buy a new one. Thanks!

Gayle Sabiano said...

This is the gift I got from hubby for our 7th wedding anniversary!!! I don't understand the specs, all I know is that I can play, blog, and do social networking with it, hahahaha!

Postcard Trail said...

this is informative. thanks for sharing.

Dominique Goh said...

I'm using an asus laptop.. haven't really seen that brand around.

Jen said...

My bro got a Lenovo. It's a very practical choice.